Labor Shortages Prompt Builders to Try Prefab
Some of the nation's largest homebuilders are turning to factory-made housing in response to an ongoing shortage of construction workers across...
- Home Equity Gains Shut Out Would Be Buyers
- Advantage Shifting Slightly to Home Buyers
- Yun: Some Markets Reaching ‘Crisis' Level
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Rate Back Below 4%
- CoStar's People of Note (Dec 8) HFF and Cresa Expand Cushman Hires Mangum
- Campaign to Make Texans 'Homeowners for Life'
- NAR's Tech Team Nabs 2nd Place in Hackathon
- Where Millennial Home Ownership Thrives
- Harvey Victims Granted Loan Forbearance
- Predictive Analytics Provider Joins REach™