8 Cities Where Asking Prices Are Soaring
Asking prices on homes for-sale are edging higher nationwide, but these metros have seen median list prices surge by 26 percent or more in the...
- Trouble Ahead on Home Equity Loans?
- The 10 Best Small and Midsize Downtowns
- How Long It Takes to Build a Home
- More Subprime Mumblings Emerge
- Mortgage Lenders Say Credit Is Easing
- FHFA Seeks to Expand Mortgage Access
- Brokers Share Their 2017 Outlook
- Survey: Owners Say HOAs Protect Home Values
- Central Florida Retail Continues to Outperform National Trends
- Average Time to Close: 45 Days