HUD Sets Requirements for Condo Financing
The agency stipulates that in order for FHA loans to be approved for developments with an owner-occupancy rate as low as 35 percent, the building...
- Calif Wildfires: ‘It Pushed Me Over the Edge'
- 3 Trends Sellers Should Know in 2016
- Presenting the 2019 30 Under 30 Finalists
- Luxury Owners Rethink How They Use Space
- Predictions Roll in: 2017 Housing Forecasts
- Homeowners Face Tax Hike Under ‘Big 6' Plan
- Builders to Millennials: We Need You
- Lower Rates Spark Higher Loan Demand
- Foreclosures Could Reach Lowest Level in 6 Years
- Exploding Refrigerators Prompt Consumer Alerts