HUD Sets Requirements for Condo Financing
The agency stipulates that in order for FHA loans to be approved for developments with an owner-occupancy rate as low as 35 percent, the building...
- Are we still heading toward 5% mortgages?
- How to Tell If Your Buyer Should Purchase Now
- As Rates Hit Pause Consumers Rush to Lock In
- Average Rate on 30 Year Mortgage Slips to 431%
- LGBT Buyers Fear Discrimination
- For Rent: Tom Brady Gisele Bundchen's Pricey Pied a Terre
- How Long Does It Take to Get a Mortgage?
- Where Did Americans Move This Summer?
- Highest Rates in 5 Years Prompt Pullback
- Auto Club Leases 150000 SF Spec Office Bldg in Tampa's Renaissance Center