CBRE Arranges $148M Financing for Portfolio of 17 Properties
CBRE's Debt ' Equity Finance Group arranged a $14.8 million loan on behalf of High Properties LP to finance its Parkland Center - a portfolio of 17 industrial and flex buildings located in Sarasota and Bradenton, Florida. The 20-year amortized loan has an aggressive fixed rate. Donald Jennewein, senior vice president of CBRE's debt and equity capital markets negotiated the transaction for the owner. ING Investment Management originated the loan...
- NAR Leaders Are Well Represented in Power Rankings
- Studio Apartment's Surprise Bonus Room? A 'Secret Dungeon'
- 2017's Hottest ZIP Codes
- Houston Named Top Relocation City
- Where Mortgage Debt Is Highest
- Mortgage Rates Drop After Last Week's Spike
- Bidding Wars Erupt in San Francisco
- How Parents Can Help Their Children Buy a Home
- For Sale: Ed Hardy Designer's Boldly Redone Tudor Home
- Housing: Top 10 most affordable small cities