CBRE Arranges $148M Financing for Portfolio of 17 Properties
CBRE's Debt ' Equity Finance Group arranged a $14.8 million loan on behalf of High Properties LP to finance its Parkland Center - a portfolio of 17 industrial and flex buildings located in Sarasota and Bradenton, Florida. The 20-year amortized loan has an aggressive fixed rate. Donald Jennewein, senior vice president of CBRE's debt and equity capital markets negotiated the transaction for the owner. ING Investment Management originated the loan...
- Calculator for Buyers: Purchase Now or Save More?
- Star Distribution Systems Renews Lease at Lakeland Industrial Center
- CoStar's People of Note (Feb 5)
- A Calif City Is First to Require Zero Net Energy
- More Markets Fall Back into 'Normal' Range
- 14 most expensive neighborhoods for renters
- Kessler Joins FSRES
- Realtors Property Resource® Suspends AMP Plans Cuts
- 3 Ways to Make Counteroffers Easier
- Kitchen Features Buyers Will Pay More For