The chatbot that will force your landlord to fix a leaky tap
Joshua Browder's website DoNotPay.co.uk just launched a new chatbot service to help British tenants force their landlords to repair building problems.
- Builders Get Ready to Ramp Up Production
- Trump Tower's New 'Amenity': Secret Service
- Mandarin Speaking Robots Could Assist Foreign Buyers
- 5 Real Estate Predictions for 2015
- Middle Class Buyers Getting Edged Out?
- 3 Mistakes Sellers Often Make
- NAR: Housing Market Is Stabilizing
- Expect Busier Months Ahead
- Recovery in New Home Market Accelerates
- CFPB Sets Rules For Housing Counseling Lists