Home Purchases Kick Off 2 Year Spending Spree
A new analysis puts a dollar sign on just how much home buyers will likely spend in the first two years after purchasing a house.
- Mortgage Applications Teeter as Rates Rise
- Parents May Need a New Mortgage Perspective
- Survey: Buyers Sellers 'Not on the Same Page'
- How to Create a Welcoming Entryway
- REMAX's IPO Topping Expectations
- Cardanell Farms Sell Development Land for $124M
- NAR Survey: More People Feel Positive About Buying Selling
- Elvis Presley's 'Graceland West' Nears Foreclosure Auction
- Your Buyers Don't Grasp Mortgage Basics
- Commercial Sales Post an 8% Boost