New Home Prices Are Going Up: Here's Why
Many markets are facing a shortage of new-home lots 'ndash; record lows, in fact 'ndash; and that'rsquo;s prompting prices to accelerate.
- Builders' Big Problem: Shortage of Good Lots
- What's Your Business Card Photo Saying?
- 5 Stats to Watch as Home Sales Rise
- Diplomas More Important Than Debt?
- Luxury Real Estate: What Slowdown?
- Gay Marriage Ruling: 'Housing Game Changer'
- Real Estate Value Advisors Acquires 101000 SF Sabal Park Bldg in Tampa
- Home Owners Think Twice About Short Sales
- Why Productivity Can Suffer in the Open
- Average US Rate on 30 Year Loan Rises to 453%