Investors Head Back to School: Off Campus Student Housing Demand Driving Leasing Property Sales
Investors pumped more than $5 billion into student housing properties in the first half of 2016, and with Labor Day marking the start of what typically is the heaviest period for sales, 2016 could equal or exceed last year's record-setting sales volume in the growing niche property sector. The late-summer leasing season for student housing is winding down as classes begin, with publicly traded REITs such as American Campus Communities and EdR reporting...
- Is Your Mortgage Costing You Your Constitutional Rights?
- CoStar's People of Note (July 14) Skanska Selects Ward C III Taps Davis Cushman Promotes Bryant
- The Biggest Home Improvement Mistakes
- Mortgage Applications Rise 09% in Latest Week
- Mortgage Applications Edge Up in Latest Week
- Best cities for first time homebuyers
- Mortgage Rates Hold Steady After Last Week's Big Drop
- In Danger? Your Lapel Pin Can Help
- What Did Samuelson Tell Zillow?
- Avoid the Con in Construction