Star Distribution Systems Renews Lease at Lakeland Industrial Center
Star Distribution Systems renewed its lease for 426,580 square feet in the industrial facilities at 5101-5044 Great Oak Ln. in Lakeland, FL. The park consists of three buildings and totals 600,000 square feet. The property delivered in 1986 and sits on 21 acres in the Polk County Ind submarket. Star Distribution occupies space in all three buildings. Julia Silva Retting of Cushman ' Wakefield of Florida, Inc. represented the landlord.
- Watch Out for This When It Comes to Flips
- Survey: Consumers Have Unreasonable Remodeling Budgets
- Multifamily Sector Dodges Warnings
- MAJOR MALL MOVES: TIAA CREF Buys Nearly Half of Taubman's International Plaza Mall in Tampa
- Existing Home Sales Drop in January While Prices Continue to Grow
- Protecting Your View: How Much Control Do You Really Have?
- Brokerage Fakes Entry Into Senate Race as Marketing Ploy
- The Connection Between Flailing and Failing
- Here Are 2016's Most Family Friendly Cities
- Home Prices Surge to Fastest Pace in Year