Star Distribution Systems Renews Lease at Lakeland Industrial Center
Star Distribution Systems renewed its lease for 426,580 square feet in the industrial facilities at 5101-5044 Great Oak Ln. in Lakeland, FL. The park consists of three buildings and totals 600,000 square feet. The property delivered in 1986 and sits on 21 acres in the Polk County Ind submarket. Star Distribution occupies space in all three buildings. Julia Silva Retting of Cushman ' Wakefield of Florida, Inc. represented the landlord.
- Buyers' Secret Must Have: A Snore Room
- Despite Corpse Home Still Gets $1M Bid
- New Tech Companies Enter Real Estate Space
- Tech Jobs Take Blame for Overpriced Housing?
- Seller Buyer Confidence Dips Slightly
- Foreclosures Fall to 5 Year Lows
- Hey y'all! Paula Deen lists $125 million mansion
- Q'A With 'Million Dollar Listing' Star Madison Hildebrand
- Fewer Babies Is Bad for Business
- Airbnb Reportedly Ready to Launch Array of Travel Services