GFG Capital Purchases 246 Unit Jefferson Westshore Apts
Jefferson Apartment Group sold the 246-unit Jefferson Westshore apartments at 6608 S. West Shore Blvd. in Tampa, FL to GFG Capital for $46.8 million, or approximately $190,000 per unit. The 289,785-square-foot multifamily community consists of one-, two- and three-bedroom units across five buildings. It was built in 2013 and was 94 percent occupied at the time of sale. Matt Mitchell and Zach Nolan of HFF represented the seller, while the buyer...
- 3 Tips for Recruiting New Agents
- These Are the ‘Happiest' States in the US
- New Home Construction Slows But Builders Call the Numbers ‘Deceiving'
- In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for Sept 15 21
- NYC home prices hit new record
- Buyers Contend With Record High List Prices
- SHAKE UP: Santora Named To Replace Underhill as CEO of Cushman ' Wakefield
- Kahn Joins Cushman ' Wakefield
- Foreclosure Activity Drops to 8 Year Lows
- Calif Firms Respond to Call for More Women in Leadership