Baypoint Villas Sold in Saint Petersburg
Frontier Financial LLC sold the 136-unit Baypoint Villas multifamily complex at 2150 62nd Ter. S in Saint Petersburg, FL to Merion Realty Partners for $7.75 million, or approximately $57,000 per unit. The 108,800-square-foot apartment community consists of one-, two- and three-bedroom units in seven buildings. It was built in 1972 in the Greater Pinellas Point MF submarket and was 94 percent occupied at the time of sale. Francesco Carriera...
- Borrowing Costs Ease Slightly This Week
- 13 Places for Deep Foreclosure Discounts
- Study: Most Millennials Don't Have a Qualifying Credit Score
- Wells Fargo: Housing Recovery at a ‘Turning Point'
- Investors Bank on Rent to Own Comeback
- Trump Announces Carson as HUD Pick
- Dorms for Adults Is a Trend Gaining Steam
- Florida Panhandle's Commercial Real Estate Market May Face Lengthy Recovery
- Landlords Associations Take Aim at Marijuana
- Detroit's 'Brewster Projects' Yields to Final Demolition