NAR Pressures Senate Over Flood Insurance
Up to 1 million property owners are facing escalating flood insurance costs, NAR official testifies to Congress, and something needs to be done to...
- Still for Sale: Judy Blume's Cottage With Storybook Charm
- Spring Design Trends for the Home
- In Luxury More Sellers Become the Tenant
- Mortgage Rates Tick Up; Still Lower Than a Year Ago
- How to Keep Your Home Secure While It's on the Market
- Spike in New Home Sales 'Negate' Interest Rate Trouble?
- CoStar's People of Note (June 30 July 6)
- Buyers Aren't Spooked by Haunted Houses
- Landlord Tortured Tenants Into Turning Over Paychecks Police Say
- HUD Programs Trump's Budget Would Cut