Many Baby Boomers Plan to Move Again
Nearly 27 million home owners over the age of 55 will likely move one more time. Their decisions may have an 'ldquo;enormous impact on the demand...
- Americans' Attitudes Improve on Housing
- Fannie Targeted for Pitfalls in Short Sales
- Foreclosures Plunge 67% From Peak
- St Charles Row Sells for $225M
- Reports of Mortgage Servicing Errors on Rise
- Mortgage Rates Reverse Course Inch Higher
- For Third Week Mortgage Rates Hold Steady
- This Is How Fast a Home Sells Today
- Genders Differ on How Much Commercial Real Estate Has Improved for Women
- The Microkitchen: An Urban Trend?