Many Baby Boomers Plan to Move Again
Nearly 27 million home owners over the age of 55 will likely move one more time. Their decisions may have an 'ldquo;enormous impact on the demand...
- Room for Real Estate Pros in Facebook's ‘Living Room'?
- 6 Ways Agents Say They Stay Safe
- 8 Nabbed in Cybercrime Ring Targeting Real Estate
- Borrowers Shy Away From Online Mortgages
- Gap Between Rich Poor Widest Here
- 'Black Monday' Rattles Housing Market
- Maybe Millennials' Housing Tastes Aren't So Different
- Builders Want to Bring Back Small Town Living
- Top Cities for Hosting a Backyard Party
- The sunny outlook for housing in upscale neighborhoods