Escalating Building Costs Pose Pricing Problem
Builders are finding it increasingly difficult to build a home for under $150,000, despite the rising demand for affordable homes. Here's why...
- Realities of Today's Rental Market
- Do Personality Tests Prove You're the Right Agent?
- New Jobs Don't Always Equate to More Buyers
- Mortgage Giants Urged to Ease Up on Credit
- 3 Communication Traits You Need to Have
- Landlords Charging More for Single Family Rentals
- Site Serves as Database of Deaths in Houses
- New Home Sales Jump 6%
- 4 Million Homes Return to Positive Equity
- Latest Realtor® Ad Takes Jab at Zillow