What Has Home Sellers Spooked?
"Trade-up buyers seem to be losing their mojo,'rdquo; notes the chief economist of one real estate brokerage.'nbsp;
- Where Can You Find the Biggest Homes?
- New Way to Sell a Home: Arrange a Sleepover
- Owners Offered Mortgage Principal Reductions
- Ringling Square Sold for $115M
- Buyers Sellers Are Growing More Cautious About Housing
- In Mixed Period for Hotel Sector Procaccianti Launching REIT
- Top Atlanta Creative Office Developers Merge to Expand Across Sun Belt
- Is Your Listing Part of the Internet of Things?
- The Time It Takes to Buy a Home Is Mostly Up to the Buyer
- The 10 hottest housing markets for 2016