Consolidated Edison Solutions Leases 11000 SF in Tampa
Consolidated Edison Solutions, a power and energy supplier, leased 10,917 square feet in the office building at 3405 W. Martin Luther King Blvd. in Tampa, FL. The 146,041-square-foot building was constructed in 1981 and was renovated in 2009. Caleb Lewis of JLL represented the tenant. Laurie Alden of Highwoods Properties, Inc. represented the landlord.
- Nashville Based Investor Completes First Ever Tampa Purchase Buys The Collection at Sabal Park for $528 Million
- Existing Home Sales Gains Strongest in Decade
- Home Buying Gets Cheaper This Week
- End of mortgage fix break could mean big tax bills
- What the new mortgage rules mean for you
- CoStar's People of Note (May 31 June 6)
- Survey: Smartphone Trade Ins Lessening Loyalty to Carriers
- Where Can You Find the Biggest Homes?
- Study: Walkable Neighborhoods Better for Kids
- Increase Your Online Visibility: 3 Ideas