Sand Cos Sells Sawgrass Creek Apts in New Port Richey
Sand Companies, Inc. sold the 45-unit Sawgrass Creek Apartments at 8800 Lazy River Loop in New Port Richey, FL to SG Apartments LLC for $7.6 million, or approximately $169,000 per unit. The 49,500-square-foot apartment community consists of one-, two- and three-bedroom units across three buildings. It was built in 2008 and was 97 percent occupied at the time of sale. Thomas Shelly of Sunshine Commerical Brokerage LLC represented the seller....
- The New Giant in Rental Housing: Single Family Rentals
- Banks Stars in 2nd Realtor® Campaign
- For Sale: Waterfront Homes for Less Than $250000
- Are Green Features Being Valued Enough in List Prices?
- 3 Real Estate Scams Your Clients Fall For
- Here's the most affluent town in every state
- Wells Fargo Center Sold for $78M
- Survey Reveals How Buyers Size Up Homes
- HTA Pays $104M for Riverside MOB
- Refinancing your mortgage? Opportunity knocks