Sand Cos Sells Sawgrass Creek Apts in New Port Richey
Sand Companies, Inc. sold the 45-unit Sawgrass Creek Apartments at 8800 Lazy River Loop in New Port Richey, FL to SG Apartments LLC for $7.6 million, or approximately $169,000 per unit. The 49,500-square-foot apartment community consists of one-, two- and three-bedroom units across three buildings. It was built in 2008 and was 97 percent occupied at the time of sale. Thomas Shelly of Sunshine Commerical Brokerage LLC represented the seller....
- CoStar's People of Note (June 28 July 4)
- CoStar's People of Note (Sept 9) M'M Elevates Parker to Northeast Division Manager
- Spanish Style Homes as Seen on 'American Dream Builders'
- Austin Boasts Largest ‘Net Zero' Development
- How's Your City's Well Being?
- The riskiest spots in the US
- Existing Home Sales Up Despite Challenges
- NAR Approves Core Organizational Standards
- Are Millennials Finally Flying the Coop?
- The Nation's Top Producing Land Agents