You're on Your Own Houston: Cousins To Merge With Parkway Properties; Spin Off Houston Assets
Cousins Properties Inc. and Parkway Properties Inc. agreed this morning to a stock-for-stock merger and the simultaneous spin-off of their Houston-based assets into a new publicly-traded REIT (for right now called HoustonCo). The transactions will result in two independent and internally-managed office REITs: a larger and more diverse Cousins, which will continue its strategy of owning Class A office towers in high-growth urban Sun Belt markets...
- Baby Boomers Gaining Optimism in Housing
- First Time Homebuyers Feeling Hindered by Mortgage Hurdles
- Should Sellers Pay for Their Own Inspection?
- Mortgage Rates at Lowest Point Since May 2013
- Old School Marketing Strategies That Still Work
- Client Endorsements Are Essential to Marketing
- Investors Attack Energy Boomtown's Housing Shortage by Sea
- Reach Out to Prospects Who Have Fallen Silent
- Principal Reductions Best Way to Avoid Foreclosure Experts Say
- Crowdfunding Finds a Home in Real Estate