CoStar's People of Note (Apr 8)
It's time to update those contact managers with CoStar's People of Note, reporting news on significant new CRE hires and promotions. This week's issue includes the following markets: Houston, Orange County, Toronto, San Francisco, Indianapolis, San Diego, Orlando, Washington DC, Detroit / Grand Rapids, New York City, Phoenix / Tucson, and Atlanta. HOUSTON ' ORANGE COUNTY Savills Studley Names Givens, O'Donnell to Board of Directors By Justin Sumner Savills...
- Survey: Consumers Bullish on Buying as Spring Kicks Off
- Dick Clark's "Flintstones" Home Faces Rocky Market
- Detroit: Bankrupt Town With Bustling Housing Market?
- McCraney Breaks Ground on Park27 Bldgs
- Buyers' Unmet Wish? Living in Transit Friendly Areas
- The next US rate hike: Mortgages
- All Children's Hospital Leases 31000 SF at Bayfront Medical Plaza
- Where Talk Ain't Cheap: Homes of Talk Show Hosts
- Buyer Beware: Home Prices Will Only Get Higher
- Porches Are Making a Comeback