Shutdown could slow mortgage lending
The government shutdown could make it difficult, or even impossible, for banks to close on your mortgage.
- Does Home Buyer Education Really Help?
- New York Investor Sells River View Apartments in Tampa for $31 Million
- 4 trends popping up in high end kitchens
- Fannie Freddie Extend Mortgage Help to Wildfire Victims
- JC Penney Wants to Be the Mall King
- Want More Twitter Followers? Here's the Science on How
- 10 Beach Towns With Housing Bargains
- Rates Move to Highest Averages in Months
- Couple Spats Common in Homebuying
- Need Remodeling Tips? Consult Your Smartphone