Commercial Property Sales Prices Continue Slowdown as Investors Pull Back
Commercial real estate prices and investment volume declined for the second consecutive month in February, despite robust leasing that bolstered net absorption and CRE fundamentals in the first quarter of 2016, according to the new release of CoStar Commercial Repeat-Sale Indices (CCRSI) data. Both the value-added and equal-weighted U.S. Composite Indices, the broadest measures of aggregate pricing for commercial properties within the CCRSI, declined...
- The Best Time to Invest Is Now?
- Yards for New Homes Are Smaller Than Ever
- Does Home Buyer Education Really Help?
- 8 Cities With Most High Income Earners
- Kim Kardashian Kanye West List Unfinished Bel Air Mansion
- Shoppes of Spring Hill Sells for $4M
- County Housing Code Pushing College Students Out of Shared Home
- Why Even Rich People Are Having Trouble Getting a Mortgage
- Existing Home Owners Move in on Market
- Big Roadblock for Owners of Tiny Homes