As Refinances Slow Loan Demand Slips
Mortgage rates were on the rise last week, which dampened refinance activity. However, mortgage applications for home purchases remain strong....
- Will Future Homes Withstand Earthquakes?
- Buy vs Rent Index Says ‘Buy'
- More Properties Sell Above List Price
- Best big city neighborhoods
- Sales of Existing Homes Slip 32% in October
- Affordable Price Tags in Top ‘Green' Markets
- Robert Pattinson Reportedly Returns to LA House Market
- Home Sales Overcome Inventory Price Woes
- Nearly 4M to Get a Credit Boost: Good for Mortgages?
- These are the 23 cities where millennials can't afford to rent a home