Foreign Demand in US Real Estate Weakens
Rising home prices and a strong U.S. dollar are crushing demand from international home buyers.
- Mortgage Rates Rise to 4 Month High
- Homeowners tap the income in their homes
- FTC DOJ Seek Input on Industry Competition
- Breaking Down the Costs of Building New
- Katie Holmes Buys Modernist Manor House in Calabasas
- The Garage Isn't Obsolete—Yet
- Are Open Floor Plans Just Too Open?
- Cole REIT Buys Amazon DC for $1036M
- Local Investor Buys Lake Osprey Office Building in Sarsota for $74 Million
- More Big Market Sellers Are Cutting Prices