Loan Demand Cools in Latest Week
A slight increase in mortgage rates prompted a drop in loan demand. Still, applications for home purchases are 27 percent higher than they were a...
- Vision Properties to Break Ground at The Renaissance Center
- The Garage Isn't Obsolete—Yet
- Loan Demand Remains Volatile
- Loan Demand Surges 75% Ahead of Last Year
- Inventory Drought Pushes New Home Sales to 9 Month Low
- Latest Unemployment Drop May Boost Housing
- Interest Rate Dip Fails to Lift Loan Demand
- Keller Williams Sees Increase in Agent Count
- Publishing Unfiltered Client Reviews: Good for Business?
- Construction Spending Dipped in June