Same sex couples face housing discrimination
Same-sex couples are being discriminated against when seeking rental apartments online, a new study found.
- Freddie to Expand Affordable Housing Options
- Epiq Solutions Leases Space in Oakview Center
- A Town's Walkability Becomes More Key
- Study: Words in Listing Ads Can Boost Sales Price
- Whole House Electrical Surge Protection is Coming
- Study: Link Between Housing Medical Care
- ‘What is Going on With Homebuilders?'
- Investors Likely to Curb Buying in 2014
- How to Create a Welcoming Entryway
- After Brief Hike Mortgage Rates Fall Below 4%