Low Rates Spark Big Rush to Refinance
Refinance applications jumped 16 percent last week as 30-year fixed-rate mortgages reached their lowest rates since April 2015.
- For Sale: Real 'Scarface' Mansion in Santa Barbara
- CoStar's People of Note (June 16) WCRE Promotes Mannino CA Ventures Recruits Spellman
- Buyers Bidding Blind: Swift or Shortsighted?
- HTA Closes on $629M MOB Acquisition in South Florida
- New Fed Chair Showing More Flexibility on Interest Rates
- Stacking Up Yard Sizes by State
- Web Scrapers Target Real Estate Industry
- Move NAR Zillow Showdown Heats Up
- How Agents Loan Officers Can Better Ties
- Multifamily Investors Are Getting Used to 'Normal'