Low Rates Spark Big Rush to Refinance
Refinance applications jumped 16 percent last week as 30-year fixed-rate mortgages reached their lowest rates since April 2015.
- Hunt Mortgage Hitting Market with First Securitized Offering
- Jaeb Expands Renews To Accommodate Growth
- CoStar's People of Note (Oct 20 26)
- Home Improvement Spending Is Booming
- Detroit Moves to 'Foreclose on Everything'
- Mortgage Rates Stay Near Record Low
- Report: Blacks Hispanics Receive Fewer Mortgages
- Bidding Wars Erupt in San Francisco
- 4 Ways to Transform a Dated Kitchen
- Mortgage Rates Spring Forward Only Slightly