Save Money on Car Insurance: Own a Home
A new study finds that auto insurance is higher for renters than home owners'nbsp;'mdash; as much as $300 more per year.
- Mortgage Rates Rise to 4 Month High
- Buyers flocked to foreclosures last year and many paid all cash
- Agents See Bright Spot for Townhomes
- How to Succeed With Millennial Buyers
- Chicago Real Estate Pro Sparks Wave of Kindness
- Aspen Square Mgmt Pays $145 for Broadmoor Apts
- Are Hardwood Floors Expected Nowadays?
- How Your Attractiveness Affects the Sale
- FHFA Credits Housing Prices for Lifting GSEs
- Americans Are Getting Richer