Mortgage Rates Retreat for 4th Week
The Federal Reserve remained hesitant to raise rates this week, which means mortgage rates below 4 percent could stick around longer than many...
- CoStar's People of Note (Jan 8)
- Mortgage Giants Revise Housing Forecasts
- CoStar's People of Note (July 21) Cushman Chooses Gorelick Brixmor Brings on Brown Avison Adds Kreider
- US Homebuilder Confidence Slips in January
- These Markets Still Have Long Way to Recovery
- Consumers Upbeat So Why Are Sales Falling?
- When Wall Street becomes a landlord
- Gilded Age Mansions on Sale Across America's Rust Belt
- How Old Is Your State's Housing Stock?
- Tampa Retail Property Sells for $26 Million