Construction Wave to Flood Market With Apartments
Over the next three years, developers are expected to build nearly 1 million apartments nationwide.
- Zen Design Takes Over Luxury Listings
- Survey: Consumers Bullish on Buying as Spring Kicks Off
- Economists: Growth in Home Prices Will Slow by Half in 2014
- Owning Beats Renting in These High Priced Areas
- Home Office Makeover: From Dull to an Emerald Gem
- Report: Fannie Freddie's Role Is Shrinking
- Foreclosures hit six year low in 2013
- Will Exurbs and Suburbs Merge?
- Mitigation Can Soften Flood Insurance Hikes
- Agents Selling Luxury See Uptick in Sales Prices