Medical Research Firm Jaeb Expands Renews To Accommodate Growth
Tower Realty finalized a 33,000-square-foot lease to Jaeb Center for Health Research, a nonprofit medical research organization, at 15310 Amberly Drive within the Tampa Palms Community Development District. The research organization signed a seven-year term deal and will occupy the entire third floor of the Class-A office building under the renewal and expansion deal. “Jaeb is now the largest anchor tenant of the building,” said Clay Wommack...
- Robin Williams' wine country estate sold
- Is Amazon Getting Into Real Estate?
- Multifamily Boom Can't Last Forever
- 3 Ways to Show Former Clients Your Appreciation
- 91% of Properties Now Have Equity
- Best Day of the Year to Buy a Home
- CNBC Singles Out DocuSign Redfin for Innovation
- Arbor Terrace at Citrus park Sold for $174M
- Lenders Urged to Improve Foreclosure Efforts
- Lenders Step Up to Help Vets Buy Homes