Medical Research Firm Jaeb Expands Renews To Accommodate Growth
Tower Realty finalized a 33,000-square-foot lease to Jaeb Center for Health Research, a nonprofit medical research organization, at 15310 Amberly Drive within the Tampa Palms Community Development District. The research organization signed a seven-year term deal and will occupy the entire third floor of the Class-A office building under the renewal and expansion deal. “Jaeb is now the largest anchor tenant of the building,” said Clay Wommack...
- Sticker Shock: $100 Million Listings Re Emerge
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg Office Deliveries Construction and Inventory
- To Airbnb or to Not Airbnb?
- Sweepstakes Offers Home to Military Veterans
- Mortgage Rates Staying Near Yearly Lows
- 'American Dream Builders' Episode 8: Before ' After
- Small Lenders Bend for Risky Borrowers
- Review Restrictive Covenants With Your Buyers
- Homebuilder Says It's Upbeat Enough to Raise Prices Again
- Can ‘Net Zero' Help Reinvent Cities?