3 Times an Open House Snagged a Buyer
Think they don'rsquo;t work? Here are a few scenarios where open houses can attract the right people.
- Why a lot of people are moving out of California
- 2 million homeowners no longer seriously underwater
- Watch List (March 31) Late Cycle CRE Rebound Could Foretell Higher REO Property Losses
- Subprime Lending Making a Comeback?
- College Towns Move to Head of the Class
- Millennials Are the ‘Renovation Generation'
- Don't let the listing fool you — that house isn't a bargain
- Mushroom House of Bethesda Md Goes on the Market
- Buyers Will Pay More for Smart Tech Features
- Builders Are More Upbeat Over Prospects