REALTORS®' Top Concerns Heading into 2016
What keeps you up at night? Find out what your colleagues are most worried about in the new year.
- Multiple Escalation Clauses Push Buyer Competition
- More Than Half of Listings Are ‘Affordable'
- Mortgage rates fall lowest since October
- In NY Mortgage Firms Take on 'Zombies'
- Notarize Raises $20M in Push Toward E closings
- Weekday Mornings Are Hot for House Hunting
- Western Home Values Higher Than Owners Realize
- When Will Millennials Break Into Ownership?
- Florida REALTORS® Brace for Irma's Wrath
- 10 Cities Where Salaries Go the Furthest