The Microkitchen: An Urban Trend?
In urban tech centers, kitchens are increasingly getting a makeover from younger owners who are desiring a smaller, high-tech area.
- Top 10 Moving Destinations in the US
- 2016 Marked Best Year for Sales in a Decade
- CoStar's People of Note (June 24)
- Up and coming cities for the rich
- Mortgage Applications Up 27% on Refi Push
- Listings Could Predict Home Prices
- Is ‘Fine' Just Another Four Letter Word?
- Torchlight Trades Heritage Plaza in Lakeland
- 5 REALTORS® Receive Funds Mentorship for Charitable Efforts
- Best Places to Buy Rental Properties This Winter