Rental Markets Finally Cooling Off?
The best days for the multifamily sector may finally be winding down, according to NAR's latest commercial forecast.
- Where zombie foreclosures are making a comeback
- Survey: Agents Fail to Deliver Hyperlocal Expertise
- Cities Plagued by Shrinking Inventory
- New Home Sales Hit 10 Year High
- 10 Cities With Biggest Housing Recoveries
- Big Firms Trade the Suburbs for the City
- Cortiva Institute Leases 16284 SF in St Petersburg
- 10 most overpriced housing markets
- Buying a home is easier if you're white
- CBRE Continues Statewide Expansion with Move into SW Florida