McCraney Breaks Ground on Park27 Bldgs
McCraney Property Company broke ground on two industrial buildings at the Park 27 Distribution Center in Davenport, FL. Bldgs III and IV, at 210 and 230 Deen Still Rd., will be 189,000 square feet and 414,000 square feet, respectively. Between the two properties there will be a total of 140 loading docks and six drive-ins, up to 32-foot clear heights and seven-inch floors, and 52-foot column spacing. Both buildings are being developed on-spec...
- Website Wants Agents to Start Bidding War for Clients
- Survey: High Expectations for Retirement Homes
- Harvey Sparks Flood Insurance Disaster
- After Baby Boomers What's Next for Housing?
- Flood Insurance Gets 11th Hour Hail Mary
- Housing Crisis Is in ‘Rear View Mirror'
- iBuying Giant Opendoor Enters the Mortgage Business
- 4 Costly Mistakes When Building New
- Freddie: Mortgage Rates Move Lower Again
- REALTOR Domains Coming in October