Detroit housing rebounds but don't pop the champagne
Although a new survey shows home prices rising in metro Detroit, it does not signal the city at the center is seeing a renaissance.
- 4 Ways to Get Your Finances in Order
- Housing Affordability Takes Another Dip
- Residential Investors Broaden Property Hunt
- NAR Directors '#039;Green Light'#039; Realtor® Expansion
- New Leader Emerges in ‘Nation's Largest Real Estate Firms' Report
- More Buyers Turn to ARMs for Lower Borrowing Costs
- What Buyers Sellers Want From Their Agent
- How Much Should You Save to Buy a House?
- Developer Must Remove $18M Home on Parkland
- Dip in Foreclosures Only Temporary?