Low Tier of Market Offering Bigger Pay Offs?
For both first-time home buyers and investors, a major opportunity is abounding in the lower price tiers in real estate.
- Millennials squeezed out of buying a home
- Low Tier of Market Offering Bigger Pay Offs?
- UPDATED: Tampa Industrial Portfolio Sold for $103M
- The Housing Hot List for October
- Midwest Is Best—for Kids
- Pay Attention to Single Female Home Buyers
- Will Hottest Housing Markets Cool in 2014?
- Vinyl Stucco Most Common Siding Used on Homes
- Study: Most Cities Have Become More Affordable This Year
- SRS Real Estate Partners Welcomes New SVP