Landmark Apartment Trust Secures Multifamily Portfolio
Richmond, VA-based Landmark Apartment Trust of America expanded its portfolio with the acquisition of three southeast multifamily assets from a partnership consisting of Elco Holdings, MB Equity Holdings, and Legacy Partners Commercial for a combination of cash and operating partnership units valued at approximately $14.9 million. Landmark at Ocean Breeze totals 141,484 square feet and houses 224 units at 1245 Pam Bay Rd. in Melbourne, FL. Landmark...
- California Wildfires Heat Up Housing Crunch
- For Rent: Tom Brady Gisele Bundchen's Pricey Pied a Terre
- How Home Buyers Are Searching Online
- Hotter Rental Demand Forces Apartment Costs to Rise
- Office Lease Up (Oct 5) ConAgra Heading to Chicago; Biotech Firm bluebird Building Future Nest in Cambridge
- Housing's Big Drag: Down Payments or Debt?
- 5 biggest threats to the housing market
- 720 Day Foreclosure Timeline Is Actually an Improvement
- Jumbo Mortgage Market Inflates
- ‘Missing Households' Plague Housing Recovery