Property Taxes Are on the Rise
Property tax collections have increased nearly $13 billion or by nearly 3 percent over the past year.
- Pet Emu Goes to Petting Zoo While Owner Fights City to Keep It
- When Home Additions Hurt and Help Resale
- Sean 'Diddy' Combs Drops Price on Swanky Manhattan Condo
- 5 Common Problems Home Sellers Might Want to Hide
- Twitter Urges Users to Change Passwords Now
- Purchase Applications Unexpectedly Stall
- Mansions for under $1 million
- Deadline Fast Approaching for 2013 CoStar Power Broker Awards!
- Which Cities Have the Most ‘Honest' Residents?
- Owners Overvalue Homes by Larger Margin