91% of Properties Now Have Equity
A new report finds that, for much of the country, the negative equity epidemic is lifting.
- What's Causing the Record Home Prices?
- London overtakes Hong Kong as city with highest rents
- How to buy your own island
- Redefault Rates Move Significantly Lower
- Here's why renters in America feel trapped
- Younger Buyers to Dominate Luxury Market
- Website Accessibility: Not Just About the Law
- Evictions on Hold for the Holidays
- Yahoo Users Beware: All Accounts Are Hacked
- REALTOR Domain Priority Registration Deadline is Tomorrow