Will the Fed send mortgage rates higher?
Housing market experts are keeping a close eye on the Federal Reserve as they anxiously await word on whether the agency will start pulling back on its controversial stimulus program, known as quantitative easing.
- CFPB Urges Industry to Embrace eClosings
- The Best Worst Places for Short Term Rentals
- 7 beautiful rooftop gardens
- High Debt to Income Ratios Prompt More Mortgage Denials
- Tapping Into Home Equity the Right Way and the Wrong Way
- CoreLogic: Home Prices Likely to Moderate Soon
- Family Made Homeless by Hurricane Sandy Feels Victimized Again
- CoStar's People of Note (Jan 13) Unilev Selects COO Executive Managing Directors Added at Savills Studley and Newmark
- Another Sign Foreclosure Crisis Is Evaporating?
- Home Not Selling? 5 Steps to Take