Will the Fed send mortgage rates higher?
Housing market experts are keeping a close eye on the Federal Reserve as they anxiously await word on whether the agency will start pulling back on its controversial stimulus program, known as quantitative easing.
- Tight Housing Inventories Still Plague Markets
- How We'll Avoid Another Recession
- Renters May Get Upper Hand in 2017
- NAR CEO Among Honorees of Visionary Award
- Make Halloween Your Top Prospecting Day
- Builder Confidence Rises Across the US
- Median Down Payments Reach Nearly 15 Year High
- Housing Starts End Year Up Nearly 11%
- New Crop of Multimillionaires From Soaring Farmland Values
- Donald Trump's childhood home sells again For a massive profit