Builders Feel Like It's the Housing Boom Days
Builders are feeling as confident about the new-home market and home sales as they did during 2005.
- Mortgage Rates Still on a Downward Trend
- Report: Inventories Rise 14% Nationwide
- House of the Day: 'The Godfather' Home in Staten Island
- 'Spec' Office Construction Back in Demand
- Freddie to Help Underserved Owners Find Jobs
- New Front in Old Battle to Protect Listing Photos
- Vote for Your Favorite 2014 Good Neighbor
- 14 Places Ripe for House Flipping?
- In Winter These Housing Markets Are Hot
- 10 Festive Cities for Holiday Lovers