CFPB Urges Industry to Embrace eClosings
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is urging the mortgage industry to move to electronic closings following its recent pilot program showed...
- Successful Cities Invest in Technology Energy
- Why Buyers Sellers Shouldn't Panic
- 2017's Most Affordable US Beach Towns
- Whole Foods Market Centre Sold for $191M
- Mortgage Rates Are Still Dropping
- Assured Storage Acquires Storsafe Property
- How 1% in Mortgage Interest Really Adds Up
- How Well Do You Know Millennial Buyers?
- Commercial Brokerage Merger to Form Multifamily Giant
- Luxury Market 'Not What It Was'