Inland Buys Multifamily Property in Manatee County
Inland Private Capital Corp. recently aquired the 260,852-square-foot Creekside Ranch Apartments at 11209 Ranch Creek in Bradenton, FL. P.A.C. Land Development Corp. sold the property for $41.05 million, or $160,352 per unit. Inland Capital obtained more than $26 million in financing through PNC Bank for the acquisition. The four-building, 256-unit property was completed in phases beginning in September 2014 and completed in February of this year...
- Tips on applying for a mortgage after a foreclosure
- CoreLogic: ‘Pig in a Python Effect' on Delinquency Rates
- Fannie Freddie to Loosen Up on Lending
- NAR: Obama's on the Right Track
- Generational Differences Drive Housing Preferences?
- Real estate today: Older buyers more bathrooms
- NAR CEO Among Honorees of Visionary Award
- Smart and Safe Wintertime Yardwork Habits
- Report: 17% of Homes Still Underwater
- Downsizing Boomers to Fuel Apartment Market