Buyer Competition Steepens in Tight Markets
Traditional home buyers are increasingly finding themselves up against deep-pocketed investors for the same house, as bidding wars brew in tight...
- Study: Home Prices Rising Faster in Car Dependent Areas
- Mortgage Rates Continue Downward Trend
- Year In Review: 2013's Top CRE News in Tampa St Petersburg
- 8 Hot Markets That Aren't Facing a Bubble
- US Sees Fewer Foreclosures as Banks Reclaim More Homes
- 'Normalized' Economy to Prop Up Housing?
- Home Lot Sizes Shrink to New Low
- Mortgage Applications Rebound After Big Fall
- 7 Tips to Furnish Your Place on a Shoestring
- Loan Demand Dips as Housing Shortages Abound