This Isn't Your Dad's Retail Land Ownership
A new real estate investment trust owned by Sears has gone public, allowing any member of the public to become one of the retail giant's...
- Study: Half of Phishing Websites Use Padlock Security Icon
- Banks Scale Back on Crucial Step in Home Buying
- Why Do I Have to Pay My Real Estate Agent 6%?!
- When Is Your State's Tax Freedom Day?
- Residential Investors Broaden Property Hunt
- 10 Best College Towns for House Flippers
- Happy Good Neighbor Day: Now Turn Down That Music!
- 4 Maintenance Chores Your Clients Shouldn't Delay
- Mortgage Rates Ease From Yearly High
- Privacy Concerns Mount Over Hidden Sales Prices