CTRE Acquires Bristol Court Assisted Living for $84M
CareTrust REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTRE) acquired the Bristol Court Assisted Living facility at 3479 54th Ave. N in St. Petersburg, FL for $4.8 million, or about $229 per square foot. The 70-unit / 115-bed, memory-care facility totals 36,714 square feet on 1.5 acres in the South Pinellas County submarket. It was built in 1960. Concurrent with the acquisition, CTRE entered into a 15-year master lease with industry-leading Better Senior Living Consulting...
- Get a Discount on Your Mortgage
- Would Your Neighborhood Score an ‘A' or ‘F'?
- Freddie Expands 3% Down Loans for New Buyers
- For Sale: Homes Across the US for Around $450000
- FHA Program Gives Distressed Homeowners a Second Chance
- Effort to Reclaim Streets Named After Martin Luther King Jr
- REALTOR® University Earns Accreditation
- Move Inc Unmoved by Ransom Demand
- Bullish consumers rising home prices brighten US growth picture
- Americans are scooping up real estate bargains overseas