CTRE Acquires Bristol Court Assisted Living for $84M
CareTrust REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTRE) acquired the Bristol Court Assisted Living facility at 3479 54th Ave. N in St. Petersburg, FL for $4.8 million, or about $229 per square foot. The 70-unit / 115-bed, memory-care facility totals 36,714 square feet on 1.5 acres in the South Pinellas County submarket. It was built in 1960. Concurrent with the acquisition, CTRE entered into a 15-year master lease with industry-leading Better Senior Living Consulting...
- Inventory Woes Drain Momentum
- How Homeowners Are Funding Home Renovations
- What to spend money on (and what to DIY) as a new homeowner
- Reports: Compass to Buy Pacific Union in Cali Expansion
- Zika Fears Factored Into Miami Home Assessments?
- More Buyers Turn to ARMs for Lower Borrowing Costs
- When the Chicken Doesn't Dare Cross the Road
- What Smart People Will Never Utter at Work
- CoStar's People of Note (Nov 17) Levy Lands at Crow DePizzol Departs for NKF Burdette Joins JLL
- Older Kids Are Refusing to Flee the Nest