Centennial Completes Acquisition of The Gardens at Cross Creek for $384M
Centennial Holding Company acquired the 297-unit The Gardens At Cross Creek multifamily complex at 10821 Cross Creek Blvd. in Tampa, FL from a local investor for $38.4 million, or about $129,000 per unit. The apartment building totals 365,889 square feet on 21.2 acres in Hillsborough County. Byron Moger of Cushman ' Wakefield of Florida, Inc. represented the buyer and the seller in the deal. Please see CoStar COMPS #3305056 for additional...
- Real Estate Text Scam Makes Bold Accusation
- Lawsuit Filed Over ‘Thousands' of Text Messages Promoting Listings
- 3 Risky Behaviors in Email Communication
- How Many Records Can Home Prices Shatter?
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells His Secluded Hollywood Hills Home
- Austin Boasts Largest ‘Net Zero' Development
- FHA Strong Enough for MIP Cut Analysis Suggests
- Starwood Ups Initial Bid for Milestone Apartments REIT Buyout
- Living in a 'Haunted' House Was 'Life Changing' Homeowners Say
- Single Family Rental Giant Hit With Class Action Suit