Mortgage Typos Can Lead to Big Problems
A mortgage loan application filled with inaccurate information -- even just a small typo -- could have big consequences.
- Mortgage Applications Slip in Latest Week
- Follow the Equity Trail
- Will Tax Changes Benefit Homeowners and Investors?
- Cardinal Point Real Estate Pays $273M for TriPointe Plaza
- Help Clients Get to Know the Neighborhood
- Advantage Shifting Slightly to Home Buyers
- How to Stop Your House from Leaking Money
- Millennials Want the 'Anti Suburb Suburb'
- How to Keep Your Home Safe During the Holidays
- Spike in Hispanic Home Ownership Rate