Supreme Court Upholds Concept of ‘Disparate Impact' in Fair Housing Claims
In a 5-4 ruling, the Supreme Court announced today that housing practices that have discriminatory effects may constitute violations of federal...
- Green Lease Leaders Unite!
- Fannie Predicts Cheap Rates to Remain
- Closing Timelines Get Even Shorter
- Crescent Communities Buys 52 Acres for Proposed Residential Development
- Buyers Willing to Camp Out to Snag a Home
- Is This the Nation's Next Housing Crisis?
- REALTORS® Tackle Tax Reform Regulations
- More Buyers Go for ‘Green'
- Court Slams CFPB For Overreach on RESPA Referrals
- Use Community Social Media to Get Leads